1. Recover using the Exchange System Manager
Recover and restore all emails, contacts and other data from Private Exchange databases.
Recover user mailboxes from inaccessible EDB files and save it either in PST or EDB format.
Recover different inaccessible exchange mailboxes in just a single cycle and save it in different PST file.
Create an HTML report on exchange mailboxes that successfully got recovered from corrupt EDB files.
Different advance recovery options that in-turn help in optimizing the recovery process of the EDB database file
03 September 2014
02 May 2014
The important aspect that one got to know is that while working on an exchange server, every time an email is sent through MS Outlook, a copy of that email is saved on Exchange Server in EDB (Exchange Server database) files. In fact, this EDB file very well stores vital information like to, CC, from, Bcc etc. and contacts, calendar, journal, and notes. But have you ever imagined what would you do if the MS Exchange Server database gets corrupted? Definitely, you may never ever like to think about any such situation because MS Exchange Server database corruption could easily lead to inaccessibility of mailbox, loss of the entire database.
20 January 2014
Category: database corruption
Event ID: 447
Computer: Server name
Description: A bad page link (error-327) has been detected in a B-tree (ObjectId: 70950, PgnoRoot: 157120) of database C:\Program files\Exchsrvr\MDBDATA\priv1.EDB (157120 => 129107, 129109)
Chief reasons: Exchange error code 327 is reported during online defragmentation of MS Exchange Server. It indicates corruption at database page level of an Exchange mailbox store or jet database engine crash. It may happen due to several reasons such as corruption of the Windows logical or physical drive, virus infection, hardware problem and others.
24 July 2013
- 1. New powershell cmdlets for easy management of Exchange mailboxes
- 2. Web based Exchange Administration Center in place of Exchange Management Console for IT administrators
- 3. Merger of public folders into mailbox databases for quick recovery of inaccessible Exchange mailboxes
- 4. Inbuilt anti-malware protection to prevent mailbox corruption and data theft events
- 5. New Outlook Web App (OWA) layouts that can be used even in small devices like tablets, ipads and mobiles
11 March 2013
- a). Virus, spyware and ad-ware intrusion
- b). Corrupt hard disk or portable device
- c). Permanently deleted user accounts
- d). Crash of MS Windows or MS Outlook
- f). Other hardware malfunctions
- Is there any option to eliminate Exchange errors 0x8004011C and 0x80040115 manually?
- How to Export and Import mailboxes to outlook PST files?
- How to recover corrupt PRIV, PRIV1, Pub, and Pub1 edb and stm database
- Best ways to eliminate bad page link error of MS Exchange Server
- Know why you don’t have to worry about EDB File Error 550 anymore
- User Mailbox Recovery in Exchange 2003
My Blog List
Most Suitable Way to Fix PST File Corruption Error Message with Ease - PST files are the backup files of MS Outlook storing all its emails, contacts, and other mailbox items on your system’s hard disk. Also known as Outlook D...3 years ago
How to Repair damage EDB File and export the mailbox data into .pst file - When the Exchange 2003 Server becomes corrupt, in most of the situations, Microsoft Exchange Information Store service does not start. In some occasions ...4 years ago
How to Migrate Easily from Microsoft Exchange to IBM Notes? - Messaging and collaboration systems have become unavoidable parts of enterprises. They help organizations in collaborating effectively to improve efficienc...5 years ago
Why and how to export from Exchange Server to GroupWise - If you really don’t want to put your business face serious risks then, it is important to have a secure and reliable collaboration system. Unreliable syste...5 years ago
USB Drive: Ways to increase performance and avoid damage - Safeguarding the data stored on computer is crucial in running business or otherwise. No matter how we maintain the data, something or the other is going t...5 years ago